Residency open call for artists based in GEORGIA!
Ria Keburia Foundation (Georgia) & VV Foundation & Pāvilosta Artists in Residency (Latvia) VV Foundation
Application Deadline: 1 August 2023
Residency time-slot: 15 September – 15 October 2023
Ria Keburia Foundation in cooperation with VV Foundation, is announcing an open call for the Artists-in-Residence program at Pāvilosta Artists in Residency in September-October 2023
This opportunity is for an emerging or an established artist, based in Georgia, and offers a fully funded 4-weeks residency at Pāvilosta Artists in Residency, Pāvilosta, Latvia, from 15 September till 15 October 2023.
The program is focused on enabling artists to develop new works, network, and interact with art professionals in Latvia. The residency is open to contemporary visual artists working in all disciplines. There is an opportunity to work with the local textile artisans. Applicants should have a moderate level of spoken English. Applicants should submit a project proposal, outlining his/her specific research interest and intention for the residency.
* Please note that only the successful artist will be notified by 10 August 2023. Due to the expected high number of applications, we are unable to provide feedback to unsuccessful applicants.
The Artist-in-Residence program offers:
● private room at Pāvilosta Artists in Residency
● shared kitchen with provided food supplies
● reimbursement of the travel costs
● public talk/presentation by the artist
● dinner with art professionals, dedicated to the artist
● participation in the exhibition at Pāvilosta Artists in Residency in the end of the residency
Send you full applications to our email: email@example.com