- To demystify the practice of arts
- To make art available to all
- To exchange ideas and thoughts between creatives and other
- Promote accessibility to art and artists
- To enable artists to show their work and process to others
- To encourage experimentation
- To create atmosphere of cultural exchange, conversation, encouragement, and freedom of
- Create a group of artists, which will live and work in residency for up to 10 days in a shared studio space
- Invite art-lovers, curators, collectors, artists (emerging or professional) for visit Due to pandemic, artists need and are missing new encounters, inspirations and opportunities
to animate both thoughts and emotions, which are so essential to art practice.
Ria Keburia Foundation is about to launch its first "Open Studios" project, which will offer a modern space for creativity and work to create atmosphere of cultural exchange, conversation, encouragement and freedom of expression, while promoting accessibility to art and artists.
Through Open Studio artists gain welcome exposure for their work, the studio tourists have a chance to meet the artists in a friendly and non-intimidating environment and observe the
process of creating works of art.
Duration: 10 days (22.09 – 02.10)
Deadline: September 20th
To apply: Please send your artistic portfolio along with motivational letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org or apply through website: riakeburia.com